We would like to inform you that our Company has taken all the necessary measures and has developed all the appropriate policies in order to be in full compliance with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and to provide the highest possible level of protection for all participants.
Responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide us is the Company "An. & Char. Ereiliadou Co" with registered office in Thessaloniki at Nikis Avenue 23, P.C. 54623 and tel. number +30 2310287829 and you can contact us for any issue that concerns you regarding the retention and processing of your data, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, responsible authority for the implementation of the regulatory framework regarding personal data in Greece is the Personal Data Authority, whose contact details can be found at: http://www.dpa.gr/ .
DATA WE COLLECT
1. Personal data that you provide to us as a visitor - user.
2. When you visit our website and our social media pages, we ask you to provide us with some information about you. Ιt may
- Your personal information, such as first name, last name and email address. You may sometimes be asked to provide us with a phone number and other personal information, such as age, gender, home address and any problems you may encountered with one of our products. This data is collected from information you provide us, when you contact with us by email or telephone.
- Also when you browse our website, the above information may include the IP Address and Cookies data (see details below).
WHEN WE ASK FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR CONSENT FOR THEIR PROCESSING
1. When you request to receive updates on marketing promotions (newsletters), as well as more specific information about our products.
2. When you ask us questions or requests.
3. When you wish to submit a complaint or a problem that you encountered with one of our products.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Personal data is collected and used:
1. For promotions regarding our products in case we have received your consent to contact you.
2. To answer questions, requests and complaints about our products.
3. To contact you in case you inform us of any adversities.
You should be aware that we may store, use or disclose personal information you have provided to us if we deem it necessary to comply with applicable law or legal proceedings.
According to the new Personal Data Protection Regulation for the protection of persons against the processing of personal data and for the free movement of data, you have the right:
1. Access and Information, i.e. to be informed by us what data we have collected from you, for what purpose we have collected it, for how long we will keep it and the recipients that it may be transmitted.
2. Correction, that is, to ask us to correct or supplement any incomplete or incorrect information we hold about you.
3. Restriction and anti-processing, i.e. to ask us to restrict or stop the processing of your personal data, if you deem the information we have collected and retain inaccurate or if you no longer wish to receive informational and promotional messages about our products.
4. Portability, i.e. to ask us to make a copy of your data that we hold and / or to transfer it to another controller on your behalf.
5. Delete, i.e. to ask us to delete your personal data and information we hold, if you want to withdraw your consent from us, in accordance with the above.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com .
CONFIDENTIAL SAFETY MEASURES
1. You should be aware that the personal data collected is stored by us on a secure server protected by a password and a firewall. Our company implements policy and technical security measures, which aim at ensuring as much as possible the security and integrity of all information, including your personal information.
2. We do not pass on the personal data and information we collect in the above ways to third parties.
DEFINITION OF COOKIES AND THEIR USE
website, improving its presentation and content, according to the preferences of our visitors.
2. The technical necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website, they allow you to browse and use its functions. These cookies do not recognize your personal identity.
3. Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website. These cookies collect aggregate, anonymous information that does not identify a visitor. They are used exclusively to improve the performance of a website.
5. All other information provided to our Company by the users of this website (excluding their personal data provided as above), i.e. know-how information, comments, ideas, questions of a general nature, technical extracts or other similar information are not considered confidential; οur Company may disclose, copy and use all or any of this information for any purpose without limitation.
2. (about the protection of individuals against the processing of their personal data, which is embedded in this website.
The website is aimed at an adult audience looking for information about our products. The company does not collect or intend to collect information from or about children under the age of 18.