The website http://www.ereiliadis.com and related services are made available to you (hereinafter called User) in accordance to the below mentioned Terms and Conditions and all the other rules posted on this website. EREILIADIS is the trading name of the Company “An.& Char. Ereiliadou Co” (hereinafter called “Company”), which is legally established according to the Greek Law, with registered office in Thessaloniki Greece at Nikis Avenue 23, tel. +30 2310287829.
The use of the website http://www.ereiliadis.com is governed by the below Terms and Conditions, which Users are required to read carefully and comply with them. Use of the website http://www.ereiliadis.com implies the acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
1. The Company reserves the right to modify these terms from time to time, for any reason and without prior information. Users have to read and check them often. The use of this website by Users after the effective date of any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be construed as acceptance of such changes by Users.
2. The Company’s Website may contain inaccurate information relating to pricing, availability, etc of the products due to human or technological errors. The Company reserves the right to correct such information, even after an order placement. The Company may change or update information without prior information at any time.
3. Orders are accepted only for those over 18 years old.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
1. The Company is not responsible for any action of a person or organization, wherever they reside, as a result, directly or indirectly, of the information contained or made available through this website, regardless of whether this information is provided by the Company or an other third party.
2. The Company does not provide any guarantee direct or indirect that the content of the website will always be up to date, without errors and that the results that will come from its use will be accurate and error-free.
3. As a result of ongoing developments, the information contained on this website may not always be fully up to date and therefore, this information is provided on an “AS IS" basis. Use of information received or stored from or through this website is solely at the discretion of the User. The User accepts that he must evaluate the content and that he is responsible for any risk that may be caused by the use of any content.
PROHIBITION OF REPUBLICATION
1. The content of this website, including, but not limited to, all documents, files, texts, images, graphics, components and codes contained therein, as well as the general image of the website, are copyright of Company, unless otherwise defined and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek and international law.
2. The Company authorizes Users to copy and print extracts or documents from this website (except for content held by a third party and designated as such) for their non-commercial use, as each copy or an extract from these documents or pages, which is obtained in this way, retains all copyright and any disclaimer contained therein. Except for this limited license, nothing on this website should be construed to guarantee any other rights or licenses in respect of any copyright of the Company or any third party.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the copying for commercial purposes, modification or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form, based on it and / or its content, or the integration into other websites, of the electronic systems recovery, is prohibited. No link to this website may be included in any other website without the prior written approval of the Company.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
1. Some of the contents of this website may be owned by third parties (e.g. articles, data or extracts) or they may be hyperlinks that lead to websites owned by third parties, who have full responsibility (civil or criminal) for the security, legality or validity of the content of these websites and their services, excluding any liability of the Company.
2. The Company does not guarantee that the Users of this website have any right to use the content owned by third parties and which is available on this website. Users must obtain permission from a third party before using or storing such content. Content protected by copyright may not be changed, as any copyright notice or copyright
notice appearing in it may not be changed without first obtaining the necessary consent.
3. The Company may provide these links for the convenience of the users of its website. The Company has no control over the websites owned by third parties or their content, which are visited through this website or are available on it and, therefore, it does not support, sponsor, advise or otherwise accept no responsibility for these websites or their content.
The use of the software downloaded from this website is solely at the discretion and assessment of potential risks by the User, who should ensure that the software downloaded from this website to any personal computer is computer compatible and virus free.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
The Company reserves the right to change or withdraw any part or the entire website at any time without prior notice. Changes will take effect immediately after the modification of the website. The Users of this website are not entitled to any compensation, in case they are unable to use the services offered by it.
All questions should be emailed to the following email address email@example.com .
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
1. Your status as a User of this website is personal to you and therefore you should not share it with any other person. If you have been given a username and / or password, you agree to keep them secure and confidential and you agree to (i) notify the Company, as soon as you discover any unauthorized disclosure or use of your username and / or the password and (ii) you are responsible for any loss or damage resulting from such unauthorized use or disclosure.
2. You are responsible for providing all the equipment required to access the website and for all related third party charges.
3. You agree to use this Website only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event that your unauthorized use of this website results in the loss or damage of any person, who subsequently files a claim against the Company, you agree to compensate the Company for all losses and / or losses arising from such a claim.
4. As a User of this Website you undertake to:
- Use this website in accordance with the written instructions for which you will be informed from time to time by the Company and do not use the website for any purpose other than that for which it is provided in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Do not act, in the use of the Website, knowingly or unintentionally, contrary to any legal or regulatory requirements of any competent authority that has jurisdiction over you or on any activity you undertake.
- Do not use the Website to attempt unauthorized access to the Company’s systems or third party networks.
- Do not use the Website to conduct business or other activities or to engage in activities that are prohibited by law.
- Do not use the Website to transmit any material that is defamatory and offensive or that infringes the rights of third parties, or for the purpose of causing disturbance, harassment, or unnecessary concern to any third party, or sending false messages and generally do not use the website for such purposes.
- Inform the Company immediately about any claim or action of any nature against you for any use of the Website and, upon request from the Company, immediately terminate the act for which the accusation has been made.
- Immediately inform the Company about any changes that affect the details of your registration. It is your responsibility to ensure that your registration details are kept up to date.
1. If any of the above Terms is deemed inapplicable, it will not affect the validity and applicability of the remaining terms.
2. These Terms constitute the overall agreement between each User and the Company, govern the access and use of the Website by Users. These Terms prevail over any other oral consent or written agreement between each User and Company in relation to the use of this Website.